- Page 1 Casio Exilim EX-Z200
- Page 2 Casio Exilim EX-Z200
- Page 3 Casio Exilim EX-Z200
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image.”
The wide angle 28mm lens is great for capturing larger scenes.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 112mm, about average for a compact camera.
Colour rendition is a bit bright, but otherwise very good.
Like the Z100, the Z200 also tends to blow out highlights in favour of shadow detail.
The Z200 is capable of capturing quite subtle variations in tone.
I can’t think of a useful caption for this, but I do love a bit of street art. Really brightens the place up, as long as the “taggers” don’t ruin it.
Score in detail
Image Quality 7
Build Quality 8