- Page 1 Casio Exilim EX-F1 Review
- Page 2 Casio Exilim EX-F1 Review
- Page 3 Casio Exilim EX-F1 Review
- Page 4 Features table Review
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test shots – Special Test Review
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size images at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been included in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
This is the full frame at the minimum ISO setting.
At 100 ISO the image quality is very good, with good sharp detail and no noise.
At 200 ISO there is already some image noise visible.
Lots of noise in the darker areas at 400 ISO.
At 800 ISO there are random blues patches and a lot of image noise.
Extremely poor image quality at the maximum 1600 ISO.
This is the full frame at maximum ISO.