- Page 1 Canon PowerShot S80 Review
- Page 2 Canon PowerShot S80 Review
- Page 3 Canon PowerShot S80 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The S80 has a wide-angle end to its zoom range equivalent to 28mm, which is great for big panoramic landscape shots like this.
The telephoto end of the zoom is equivalent to 100mm, which is great for portraits but doesn’t really pull in long distance shots. This was taken from the same position as the wide shot above.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.