- Page 1 Canon PowerShot G7 Review
- Page 2 Canon PowerShot G7 Review
- Page 3 Canon PowerShot G7 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
This is the same shot that I’ve taken with all the 10MP cameras I’ve tested recently, so you can see how they compare. See the 100 percent crop below.
This is a 100 per cent crop from the above image. If you compare this with the shots I’ve taken with the Nikon D80 and Olympus mju 1000 you’ll see that the G7 has excellent detail definition and very low compression.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.