- Page 1 Canon PowerShot G10
- Page 2 Canon PowerShot G10
- Page 3 Canon PowerShot G10
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and lens performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image ”
The wide-angle end of the zoom range is equivalent to 28mm, a good landscape setting. Again there is no full-sized image to download today, due to file sizes and bandwidth.
The telephoto end of the zoom range is equivalrnt to 140mm, a good short telephoto.
The Raw mode lets you adjust colour the way you want it.
Exposure metering is mostly good, but sometimes over-exposes by about half a stop.
The metering does cope well with unusual lighting.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
Build Quality 10