- Page 1 Canon PowerShot A710 IS Review
- Page 2 Canon PowerShot A710 IS Review
- Page 3 Canon PowerShot A710 IS Review
- Page 4 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
At the wide angle setting the usually excellent Canon lens produces some spherical distortion, but also edge softness and some chromatic aberration.
Although not without its problems, the A710 is capable of producing high levels of detail. See the 100% crop of this image below.
This is a full-size crop from the image above, to demonstrate the level of detail produced by the A710.
Score in detail
Image Quality 7
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.