- Page 1 Canon IXUS 90 IS Review
- Page 2 Canon IXUS 90 IS Review
- Page 3 Canon IXUS 90 IS Review
- Page 4 Canon IXUS 90 IS Review
- Page 5 Canon IXUS 90 IS Review
- Page 6 Feature Table Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance Review
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
The shots below give an indication of the IXUS 90 IS’ ability to produce images with accurate exposure settings. All shots were taken in full Auto mode, allowing the camera to make all the adjustments.
”’(centre)The image above was taken with the flash forced off. The image stabilisation does a good job of keeping everything sharp despite the longer shutter. However, the window in the background is completely over exposed as a result.(/centre)”’
”’(centre)The same shot taken with the flash activated results in a far more balanced exposure. Although parts of the window are still over exposed, the security bars and blinds are now clearly visible.(/centre)”’
(centre)”’This shot of my cat was taken in low light using the flash. The IXUS 90 IS has done a good job of bringing out the markings on his coat without over exposing the white radiator behind him.(/centre)”’
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.