- Page 1 Canon IXUS 300 HS
- Page 2 Design and Features
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image.”
The wide angle is equivalent to 28mm.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 105mm.
Dynamic range is good even without the i-Contrast turned on.
With i-Contrast on the dynamic range is much better than most of its rivals.
Colour rendition is very natural.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
Build Quality 9