- Page 1 Canon EOS 400D Review
- Page 2 Canon EOS 400D Review
- Page 3 Canon EOS 400D Review
- Page 4 Canon EOS 400D Review
- Page 5 Feature table Review
- Page 6 Test shots – Full res crops Review
- Page 7 Test shots – Full res crops Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
”This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.”
Again, the 35-zone evaluative metering system has coped with this unusual shot, capturing both shadow and highlight detail.
Shot in RAW mode, I was able to level the horizon before converting the image to JPEG. The 400D’s extremely fast nine-point AF system means you’ll never miss a spur-of-the-moment shot like this, even if the subjects aren’t in the centre of the frame.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.