- Page 1 Canon EOS 30D Digital SLR
- Page 2 Canon EOS 30D
- Page 3 Canon EOS 30D
- Page 4 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 5 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
Even on an overcast day, the DIGIC II image processor produces utterly natural colour reproduction.
Shooting against the sky, many metering systems would have produced either burned-out highlights or a silhouette, however the 30D has retained detail in both areas.
Amazing what you can do with a bit of rebar and a MIG welder. This chap is sitting in a field north of Exeter, out in the middle of nowhere. Also, no purple fringes.