- Page 1 Canon Digital IXUS 750 Review
- Page 2 Canon Digital IXUS 750 Review
- Page 3 Canon Digital IXUS 750 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
At 50 ISO the IXUS produces very smooth images with absolutely no trace of noise.
At 100 ISO the image is still noise-free, although the colours are slightly less saturated.
At 200 ISO there is some image noise and colour distortion in the darker areas of the picture.
At 400 ISO the image is quite noisy, lacks contrast and saturation, and some of the colours are distorted.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.