- Page 1 Canon Digital IXUS 100 IS
- Page 2 Canon Digital IXUS 100 IS
- Page 3 Canon Digital IXUS 100 IS
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The wide angle is equivalent to 33mm. Note the general over-exposure and burned-out highlights.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 100mm.
With i-Contrast turned off the shadows are black and featureless, but there is still good highlight detail.
With i-Contrast turned on there is a bit more detail in the shadow areas.
The slight over-exposure has made the colours look a bit thin.
What do you call a man with a seagull on his head?
The IXUS 100 IS is good for general snapshots.
Score in detail
Image Quality 8
Build Quality 9