- Page 1 BenQ DC C1000 10-Megapixel Compact Camera Review
- Page 2 BenQ DC C1000 Review
- Page 3 BenQ DC C1000 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
Although the exposure on this shot is accurate, the shadows are very dark, a sign of limited dynamic range.
The stated macro range is 5cm, but it focuses a lot better at about 10cm.
Despite its bargain price, the DC C1000 has a fairly good lens on it, producing little spherical distortion and good edge-to-edge sharpness.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.