- Page 1 BenQ DC C1000 10-Megapixel Compact Camera Review
- Page 2 BenQ DC C1000 Review
- Page 3 BenQ DC C1000 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The DC C1000’s built-in flash is rather under-powered and doesn’t fill the frame properly at this wide angle setting. Compare this with the similar shot taken with the Samsung NV10.
Everyone likes a big organ, and here’s the magnificent example from Exeter cathedral. The camera has done a good job of capturing all the intricate detail.
The DC C1000 does an excellent job of capturing the delicate colours of this stained-glass window.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.