Just in time for summer, Sky Sports has added 4K cricket coverage to its Ultra HD arsenal – and there are plenty of tasty fixtures on offer with England set to take on both Australia and India in 2018.
All of England’s One Day International (ODI) and Twenty20 (T20) matches will be available in 4K on the new-look Sky Sports Cricket (channel 404), though you’ll need to be a Sky Q subscriber with a 2TB box and a multiscreen subscription to watch the cricket in glorious UHD.
The Sky Q proposition is increasingly a no-brainer for well-heeled sports fans, though, with England cricket fixtures joining Formula 1 races and Premier League matches as among the Ultra HD sport offerings of Sky’s top-tier service.
This summer’s cricket action starts with England taking on Australia in an ODI Series this June, and culminates with One Day Internationals against India in July.
In other UHD sporting news, the BBC will be (sort of) be offering Ultra HD – our guide reveals all the ways you can watch the World Cup in 4K this summer.
Related: Best 4K TVs
England Cricket Fixtures 2018: All the ODI and T20 matches in 4K this summer
Here’s the full England cricket fixtures list for June and July 2018. All matches are available to Sky Q subscribers in 4K on Sky Sports Cricket (channel 404).
England vs Australia ODI Series
- 1st ODI (KIA Oval, London) – 13.06.2018
- 2nd ODI (Sophia Gardens, Cardiff) – 16.06.2018
- 3rd ODI (Trent Bridge, Nottingham) – 19.06.2018
- 4th ODI (Emirates Riverside, Chester-le-Street) – 21.06.2018
- 5th ODI (Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester) – 24.06.2018
England vs Australia Twenty20
- Twenty20 (Edgbaston, Birmingham) – 27.06.2018
England vs India Twenty20 Series
- 1st Twenty20 (Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester) – 03.07.2018
- 2nd Twenty20 (Sophia Gardens, Cardiff) – 06.07.2018
- 3rd Twenty20 (Bristol County Ground, Bristol) – 08.07.2018
England vs India ODI Series
- 1st ODI (Trent Bridge, Nottingham) – 12.07.2018
- 2nd ODI (Lord’s Cricket Ground, London) – 14.07.2018
- 3rd ODI (Headingley, Leeds) – 17.07.2018
Barring a Sky Q package, 2TB box, multiscreen subscription and compatible 4K TV, that’s all there is to it! Enjoy this summer’s cricket matches in stunning 4K Ultra HD resolution.
Now Read: World Cup VAR tech explained
Alternatively, if you’re still in the market for the right Ultra HD set, here are all the top cheap TV deals going right now.
How do you think England will fare in this summer’s ODI and T20 matches against Australia and India? Tweet your predictions to us @TrustedReviews.