Excited about the iPhone 11 and Pixel 4? Want to make a living writing about them and all the other shiny latest and greatest mobile tech? Well good news, Trusted Reviews is hiring for a new senior mobile writer!
The job is open now and is based out of TI Media’s Canary Wharf London office. We’re looking for a true gadget enthusiast that loves to keep up with all the latest news and rumours circling the mobile beat.
The role will be a varied one that’ll play a pivotal role in the mobile team covering all the latest news about mobiles tablets and wearables.
There’ll be on the job training and the opportunity to travel and cover international launch events live at the scene. We want someone that’s comfortable interviewing senior executives and big names in the mobile industry and always game to chase down an exclusive story or review.
If that sounds like you hop on over to our recruitment page and upload your CV and a covering letter telling us why you specifically want to write about the mobile industry and what sets you apart from the competition.
Also make sure to send over three story ideas and examples of any published work you have.
You can see the full job description below.
- Writing engaging and knowledgeable news stories about smartphones that drive audience growth
- Working closely with the Mobiles team to produce audience-winning news and features.
- Helping to ensure rumours pages, best-of guides and other features are up-to-date
- Key coverage areas will include phones, tablets and wearables.
- Thinking of new growth areas and ways to improve and differentiate news output.
Key skills and attributes:
- Experience writing about technology or smartphones is essential
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Interest in wearables, including smartwatches and fitness bands
- A keen interest in smartphones and related technology and trends
- Ability to write quickly, accurately and to short deadlines.
- Multimedia/video experience
- A strong social media presence isn’t required but would be beneficial
- Training and guidance from industry leading writers and editors.
- International travel opportunities.
- The chance to get your hands on the latest and greatest mobile devices.
This is a full-time role.