Sony’s yearly Halloween-themed sale has begun on the Playstation Store, providing discounts on a variety for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.
Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture is also 20% off, with an additional 20% saving if you happen to be a Playstation Plus member.
If you fancy yourself a retro Halloween this year, you could always pick up the DOOM collection on PS3, a compilation that features many of the original games.
You can check out some of the titles on offer below, and more specific details on the Playstation Blog
- Alien: Isolation
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle
- DOOM Classic Complete
- Dead Nation
- Deadly Premonition: Director’s Cut Gold Edition
- Demon’s Souls
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
- Dying Light
- Escape Dead Island
- Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (DotW ends Oct. 28)
- Home – A Unique Horror Adventure
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition (DotW ends Oct. 28)
- Resident Evil (various titles)
- Siren Blood Curse
- Slender: The Arrival
- The Darkness 2
- The Evil Within
- The House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut
- The Order: 1886
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
- The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
- Until Dawn
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
- Zombie Army Trilogy
We hope you have a spooky Halloween, and try not to eat any Jill Sandwiches.