The latest Xbox One patch for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds addresses framerate issues as well as looking at weapon balance and vehicle damage.
A blog post explains a little more behind the features within the patch. “The team has been working diligently to elevate the overall player experience, as well as listen and react to our community feedback.
Related: Best Xbox One Games
“Below you will find quality of life fixes, as well as our efforts to resolve known memory crashes, and incremental improvements to performance.
“Given the complexity of some of the crashes that have been logged, we know there is still work remaining in order for us to reproduce and address all remaining issues. Crash fixes, like all areas of the game, will be something we continue to improve upon as part of our Xbox Game Preview roadmap.”
Take a look at the patch notes below:
- Aim acceleration can now be adjusted by players via in-game option
- Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. We will continue to monitor player feedback and telemetry and make further balancing adjustments as needed in future updates
- FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers. We will open other modes within those regions as concurrency allows
- Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish
Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting
- PhysX performance enhancements
- Server FPS slightly increased
- Client FPS slightly increased
- Some VFX received slight optimizations
- Music on/off option added
- Addressed a number of known crashes
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred when multiple players attempted to loot from the same source
Related: Upcoming Xbox One Games
There will be server maintenance at 1am PT (9am UK time) ahead of the release of the patch. Servers will be down for about 30 minutes.
Have you managed to win yourself a Chicken Dinner yet in PUBG? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter.