Google’s readying its brand new Pixel 4 line of phones, as well as as a few other tasty items, and we’re here to bring you the news as it happens.
Lots more happening than that though, which you can see below. Even given the number of leaks, we think we know pretty much what’s coming, but we could be wrong. However, this is what we know so far:
- The Google Pixel 4 will launch today, alongside the larger Pixel 4 XL
- Both devices are set to have a rear camera comprised of two sensors rather than just one
- The Pixel 4 will probably have a 90Hz display refresh rate (a boost on the industry-standard 60Hz)
- Android 10 will be the operating system (read our Android 10 review)
- We won’t see the return of the familiar two-tone gloss and matte design