Traveller’s Tales has released a new trailer for Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, showcasing some unique adventures included in the game.
The upcoming blockbuster (sorry) will not only retell the story of 2015’s The Force Awakens, but will also sport six new adventures for you to play.
- Rathtar Hunting – Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca’s voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
- Lor San Tekka’s Return – Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka’s journey to the Jakku Village.
- Poe to the Rescue – Details Poe Dameron’s daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
- Crimson Corsair – Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.
- Trouble Over Taul – Follows the events leading up C-3PO’s acquisition of his new red arm.
- Ottegan Assault – Reveals a puzzle piece to how the Resistance and the First Order find Lor San Tekka on Jakku.
Related: Overwatch Preview
The developer has also confirmed some of the voice talent found in the game, with John Boyega and Daisy Ridley reprising their roles as Finn and Rey from the record-breaking film.
Harrison Ford, Gwendoline Christie, Carrie Fisher and more are set to make an appearance in Lego form.
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens will launch on 28 June for PS4, Xbox One, PC, Wii U, PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS and PS Vita.
You can pre-order it from Amazon now.