Surprise, surprise – Apple’s just updated its slate range with the ultra-svelte iPad Air 2, and the UK prices are in.
The Wi-Fi-only model marks up at £399 for 16GB, while the 64GB version costs £479. You can also pick up 128GB of storage for £559.
Next up is the Wi-Fi and cellular edition, with the low-end 16GB model starting at £499.
Should that paltry storage not sate your file-hoarding needs, there’s a 64GB version on offer for £579 or a 128GB model pricing up at a huge £659.
The new iPad Air 2 comes packing Apple’s latest A8X chip, a 10-hour battery life, and a TouchID fingerprint sensor.
Showing off the super-skinny iPad Air 2, Phil Schiller, Apple’s Senior Vice President of Marketing, added: “
“It is so thin you can stack two of them and still be thinner than the original iPad.”
There’s also an 8-megapixel rear-facing iSight camera, as well as an improved FaceTimeHD camera.
Check out our hands-on preview of the iPad Air 2 here.
- iPad mini 3 hands-on
- iPad Air 2 release date set for next week
- iPad mini 3 announced as Nexus 9 rival
- New 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- OS X Yosemite released as free update
- Apple details iOS 8.1 ahead of upcoming release
- Apple Pay release date confirmed for October 20
- Tim Cook announces WatchKit dev kit for Apple Watch