Football’s clearly on its way home (possibly), and to mark the occasion, Google has updated its Assistant with a bunch of World Cup-themed Easter Eggs, including the worst chant you’ll ever hear.
It’s ideal for any football fans out there who have driven everyone close to them away over the past few weeks by having nothing else to talk about apart from Harry Maguire’s head, Gareth Southgate’s apparently injured shoulder, and how Jordan Pickford looks exactly like the kid from This Is England.
Read more: Watch the World Cup in 4K HDR
If you own a Google Home or Google Home Mini, you can amuse yourself by asking it a series of questions about the beautiful game. Just don’t expect especially insightful (or non-sarcastic) responses.
Below is a list of Easter Eggs that are currently live on the Home and Home Mini:
- Is football coming home?
- Do you like football?
- Who’s your favourite football player?
- Give me a football ritual
- Give me a football chant
- What country will you be rooting for in the game?
- I don’t care about the World Cup
- My team just lost the game
- Who do you think has the best style in the World Cup?
- What are you doing for the World Cup?
- My team is now playing in the World Cup
- Do you know any soccer expressions?
- Do you have any good football tactics?
- What do you think will happen this World Cup?
- Who do you think will win the World Cup?
- Tell me a fact about football
Read more: Amazon Prime Day 2018
If you’re really bored, you can go through all of the queries above multiple times − Google says there are “a few responses” for most of the Easter Eggs.
Is football coming home? Have England grown? Share your thoughts with us @TrustedReviews.