Lazy summer days are made even better with some great tunes, so we’ve sourced a great Amazon Music Unlimited deal that’ll save you money on your music streaming.
Our sister site NME has teamed up with the good folks at Amazon UK to get you some free access to Amazon Music Unlimited.
If you use the link below to join Amazon’s music streaming service before June 29, you’ll get £10 of credit to spend on Amazon Music Unlimited.
A normal membership costs £7.99 per month for Prime members, or £9.99 per month for non-Prime members, so you’ll be able to buy at least one month’s membership with this deal.
Better still, you can stack this membership with the normal 30-day free trial Amazon offers, so you’ll be getting two whole months of Amazon Music Unlimited completely free of charge.
What is Amazon Music Unlimited?
Amazon Music Unlimited is a music streaming service that lets you listen to your favourite tracks on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can also use it on a smart TV or your Amazon Echo, if you’re lucky enough to own one.
The platform makes more than 40 million songs available to UK listeners, and is constantly being bolstered by new releases from today’s most popular artists.
You can even download songs and albums to listen to offline wherever you are, and the service is completely ad-free to boot.
Here’s a great explainer written by our friends at NME: Amazon Music Unlimited Guide
How to get this Amazon Music Unlimited deal
Ready to get some free music? Here’s how to do it:
1. First, make sure you have an Amazon UK account, and that you’re logged in
2. Then, hit this link: Click here for Amazon Music Unlimited deal
3. Choose your plan
4. If you’re prompted to enter a deal code, enter NME10
5. Enjoy the 30-day free trial
6. Once your free trial is over, you’ll get £10 towards another month on your plan
You should be presented with a screen like this:
Amazon Music Unlimited deal terms and conditions
Here are the full terms and conditions for the deal:
1. This offer gives £10 towards an account once the 30 day free trial of Amazon Music Unlimited is over. It is NOT an extension of the free trial. As an example, if you choose the Individual monthly Plan as a Prime member, it will apply the £10 towards, your subscription price of £7.99 per month. The remaining value will fall into the following month until used up.
2. The offer is valid from 22/06/2017, 00.01am to 28/06/2017 23:59.
3. The offer is open to those with an amazon.co.uk account.
4. The offer is only valid for digital content and services offered on www.amazon.co.uk by Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
5. Digital content and services may be local and restricted to customers in U.K.
6. The offer is valid only for the Amazon Music Unlimited Individual membership plan with monthly charging displayed at www.amazon.co.uk/unlimited.
7. Each customer can only participate one time in the promotion.
8. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
9. The following conditions for redeeming this promotion apply:
a. The promotion code can only be redeemed until 23.59pm GMT 28/06/2017 at www.amazon.co.uk by following the link through NME.com
b. The promotion code can only be redeemed when purchasing Amazon Music Unlimited individual monthly memberships, which can be seen at www.amazon.co.uk/unlimited, and only by persons over 18.
c. No one coupon can be redeemed when purchasing with 1-Click, and
d. Any portion of the promotion code that is unused upon termination of membership will be lost.
e. The offer is not transferable and may not be resold. A cash payment is not possible.
f. Excluded from the offer are customers who:
i. are currently in a Free Trial period of Amazon Music Unlimited.
ii. have already completely a Free Trial period of Amazon Music Unlimited.
iii. are a paid customer of Amazon Music Unlimited.
are those signing up for any other Amazon Music Unlimited Plan ( Family, Echo, Annual)
Related: Best Alexa skills
Have you spotted any great tech deals recently? Let us know in the comments.