Black Friday may be behind us, but that doesn’t mean the deals have come to an end – as these heavily discounted gaming headsets proves.
Amazon is selling the Sennheiser PC 360 Special Edition Gaming Headset for £89, which is £80.99 lower than the usual R.R.P of £169.99.
They’re supposedly built for “professional gaming with a cool head” and feature an open design that lets air in for a more natural listening experience. There’s also a microphone for noise-cancelling, reducing ambient noise so your conversations aren’t blighted by the surrounding din.
But the good news is that reviewers seem to agree with Sennheiser that the headphones are comfortable, with the PC 360 headset featuring “ultra comfortable” XXL velvet ear pads and a cushioned headband. The headset is compatible with PC, Mac, PS4, and other consoles with a 3.5mm audio input.
We haven’t reviewed this particular headset, but we have reviewed similar headsets from Sennheiser. The Sennheiser PC 350 SE, for instance, received a 4/5 score back in 2013. And just last month, we gave the Sennheiser PC 363D a 4.5/5 score, praising the superb audio performance, excellent build quality, and comfort.
On Amazon, the discounted Sennheiser PC 360 Special Edition Gaming Headset has a 4.5/5 score based on 73 user reviews. Users wrote:
- “I can honestly say that after trying out 6+ different headsets, these are the most comfortable to wear for hours on end.”
- “I will just say I am very pleased with this headset – I have listened to music and played games and the sound quality is, as expected, very good. I had a cheaper headset to begin with but I should have bought this instead. Worth the money!”
- “Great gaming headphones highly recommended.”
And we’ve also spotted a great deal on the Logitech G933 Artemis Wireless Spectrum Surround Sound Pro Gaming Headset.
Amazon has discounted the headset from £169.99 to £76.99, saving you £93 – or about 55%.
On Amazon, the Logitech headset has a 3.6/5 score based on 174 user reviews. Users wrote:
- “Good sound quality.”
- “I purchased the…headset nearly two months ago, and it is a fantastic headset in my opinion.”
- “I thoroughly recommend these. I’m no audiophile, but they sound tremendous to my ears, and are so capable otherwise that I can’t imagine not having these now.”
Related: CES 2017
Watch: What we know about Xbox Scorpio
Have you spotted any great tech deals recently? Let us know in the comments.