Star Wars day is here and that means that we’ve got a whole host of Star Wars-related content to look forward to from every company with even a tangential relation to the galaxy far, far away.
Not to be left out of the action, Amazon has set its voice assistant Alexa up with a number of answers to key Star Wars questions such as “Alexa, aren’t you a little tall for a storm trooper?”, and “Alexa, do you like Star Wars?”
Alexa will also be able to tell you jokes and quotes from the movies. We don’t want to ruin the surprise, but the joke about Yoda’s favourite dinosaur is pretty neat.
The voice assistant will also be able to dispense various trivia from the movies. Some of it is pretty obvious stuff (frankly, if you don’t know who Luke’s father is by this point then the last thing you want is for Alexa to spoil it for you), but Alexa is also able to tell you about the Sith code, which is a little more niche.
Unfortunately, Alexa isn’t equipped to answer questions that the movies are yet to confirm, such as the identity of Rey’s parents. Yes we tried, obviously.
Here’s the complete list of what you can ask Alexa today.
- Alexa, who is the best Jedi?
- Alexa, can you talk like Yoda?
- Alexa, do you like Star Wars?
- Alexa, aren’t you a little tall for a storm trooper?
- Alexa, what’s the Jedi code?
- Alexa, I am your father
- Alexa, there is no try
- Alexa, tell me a princess Leia Quote
- Alexa, May the Force be with you
- Alexa, May the fourth be with you
- Alexa, when is Star Wars Day?
- Alexa, what order should I watch Star Wars in?
- Alexa, who is Luke Skywalker’s father?
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars joke
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars quote
- Alexa, what is the Sith code?
We recommend you try the last question ‘Alexa, what is the Sith code?’ as well as posing your own queries to your smart speaker. ‘Who are Rey’s parents?’ is another obvious candidate – just hope the answer doesn’t contain any spoilers!
What’s the most interesting Star Wars Alexa command you’ve discovered? Let us know @TrustedReviews