- Page 1 Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners 2018: the best cable-free cleaners
- Page 2 Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- Page 3 Bosch Athlet BCH625KTGB
- Page 4 Bosch BCH6PETGB Athlet ProAnimal
- Page 5 Gtech AirRam mk2
- Page 6 Vax Blade 2 Max
- Page 7 Hoover H-Free HF18RH
- Page 8 Shark DuoClean Cordless TruePet IF250UKT
- Page 9 Dyson V6 Cord Free
- Page 10 Dyson V6 Absolute
- Page 11 Dyson V6 Fluffy
- Page 12 Dyson V7 Animal
- Page 13 Dyson V8 Absolute
- Page 14 Vorwerk Kobold VC100
- Cordless, up to 46 minutes of cleaning
- Dual batteries
- 0.33-litre capacity
- HEPA filtration
The Shark DuoClean Cordless TruePet IF250UKT has a features list as long as its name.
For a start, twin batteries promise run times of up to 23 minutes each, its filtration is HEPA quality and the potent DuoClean head sports LED headlights for lighting up darker areas. The main vacuum tube will even bend to get to hard-to-reach areas, like under sofas.
It’s a little unwieldy in the hand, and it’s heavy for using up high compared to its Dyson equivalent. However, its cleaning power on hard floors and carpets alike is impressive enough to overlook that.
It comes with plenty of accessories too, including a motorised tool for tackling pet hair and a number of handheld tools, like a dust brush for windowsills.
Super-versatile and hugely capable, this Shark is a great all-rounder, and though it lacks a touch of finesse in the design department, it’s still a serious competitor to Dyson’s mighty V-series.
At the time of review, the Shark DuoClean Cordless TruePet IF250UKT was available for £479.99