- Page 1 Best Lightweight Vacuum Cleaners 2018: 8 great portable cleaners
- Page 2 Bosch GL30 Compact All Floor
- Page 3 Miele Compact C2 Cat & Dog Powerline
- Page 4 Gtech AirRam
- Page 5 Vax Air Cordless Lift U85-ACLG-B
- Page 6 Dyson V6 Fluffy
- Page 7 Dyson V8 Absolute
- Page 8 VonHaus 1200Watt Cyclonic
- Page 9 Karcher VC5 Premium
- 3.5kg cordless upright vacuum cleaner
- 40-minute battery life
- Low-profile design
Review Price: £200
The Gtech AirRam is a popular example of a new breed of cordless vacuums. The convenience of a cordless is important, but the fact that the Gtech AirRam weighs just 3.5kg is another reason it’s so popular. Most of the weight is low down, too, making it very easy to carry and move around.
It work doesn’t like most vacuum cleaners and doesn’t clean quite as well as a result, but it’s still a useful cleaner that’s great as a lighter, easier-to-use backup to your main cleaner. It’s the machine you get out for quick spot cleans.
It has no attachments, though, so you’ll need something else to do the stairs and other tricky areas.