- Page 1 Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners 2018: 10 best cable-free cleaners
- Page 2 Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- Page 3 Shark DuoClean Cordless TruePet IF250UKT
- Page 4 Bosch BCH6PETGB Athlet ProAnimal
- Page 5 Dyson V7 Animal
- Page 6 Dyson V6 Absolute
- Page 7 Dyson V8 Absolute
- Page 8 Dyson V6 Fluffy
- Page 9 Gtech AirRam mk2
- Page 10 Dyson DC59
- Page 11 Vax Air Cordless Lift U85-ACLG-B
- Page 12 Bosch Athlet BCH625KTGB
- Bagless handheld and stick cleaner
- Two powered floorheads
- Three detail tools
- 3.5-hour charge time
- 30mins/6mins (Max) run-time
Light, brilliantly balanced and with a roster of great tools, the V7 Animal offers superb suction and pet-hair cleaning that surpasses even pet-specific mains-powered cleaners.
It’s also quieter than the V6 and more svelte than the V8, making it a dream to operate, with a battery-saving mode to stop you wasting juice when moving the vacuum between areas.
Dyson’s promised cleaning time of 30 minutes is bang on the mark from our testing, and the machine does indeed charge from flat to full power in a nifty 3.5 hours.
If you’re happy to sacrifice some of the V8’s suction power for a more lightweight and versatile vac, then the Dyson V7 Animal is a must-consider machine for households with pets. Especially now prices have dropped.
At the time of the review, the Dyson V7 Animal was available for £419.99