- Page 1 Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners 2019: the best cable-free cleaners
- Page 2 Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- Page 3 Dyson V11 Absolute
- Page 4 Bosch Athlet BCH625KTGB
- Page 5 Bosch BCH6PETGB Athlet ProAnimal
- Page 6 Gtech AirRam mk2
- Page 7 Vax Blade 2 Max
- Page 8 Hoover H-Free HF18RH
- Page 9 Shark DuoClean Cordless TruePet IF250UKT
- Page 10 Dyson V6 Cord Free
- Page 11 Dyson V6 Fluffy
- Page 12 Dyson V7 Animal
- Page 13 Dyson V8 Absolute
- Page 14 Vorwerk Kobold VC100
- Page 15 Shark Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner WV200UK
- Bagless handheld and stick cleaner
- Two powered floorheads
- Three detail tools
- 3.5-hour charge time
- 30mins/6mins (Max) run-time
Light, brilliantly balanced and with a roster of great tools, the V7 Animal offers superb suction and pet-hair cleaning that surpasses even pet-specific mains-powered cleaners.
It’s also quieter than the V6 and more svelte than the V8, making it a dream to operate, with a battery-saving mode to stop you wasting juice when moving the vacuum between areas.
Dyson’s promised cleaning time of 30 minutes is bang on the mark from our testing, and the machine does indeed charge from flat to full power in a nifty 3.5 hours.
If you’re happy to sacrifice some of the V8’s suction power for a more lightweight and versatile vac, then the Dyson V7 Animal is a must-consider machine for households with pets. Especially now prices have dropped.
At the time of the review, the Dyson V7 Animal was available for £419.99