- Page 1 Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners 2019: the best cable-free cleaners
- Page 2 Dyson V11 Absolute
- Page 3 Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- Page 4 Tineco Pure One S12
- Page 5 Bosch Athlet BCH625KTGB
- Page 6 Bosch BCH6PETGB Athlet ProAnimal
- Page 7 Gtech AirRam mk2
- Page 8 Vax Blade 2 Max
- Page 9 Vorwerk Kobold VB100
- Page 10 Hoover H-Free HF18RH
- Page 11 Shark DuoClean Cordless TruePet IF250UKT
- Page 12 Dyson V7 Animal
- Page 13 Dyson V8 Absolute
- Page 14 Vorwerk Kobold VC100
- Page 15 Shark Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner WV200UK
- Bagless handheld and stick cleaner
- Two powered floorheads
- Three detail tools
- 3.5-hour charge time
- 30mins/6mins (Max) run-time
Light, brilliantly balanced and with a roster of great tools, the V7 Animal offers superb suction and pet-hair cleaning that surpasses even pet-specific mains-powered cleaners.
It’s also quieter than the V6 and more svelte than the V8, making it a dream to operate, with a battery-saving mode to stop you wasting juice when moving the vacuum between areas.
Dyson’s promised cleaning time of 30 minutes is bang on the mark from our testing, and the machine does indeed charge from flat to full power in a nifty 3.5 hours.
If you’re happy to sacrifice some of the V8’s suction power for a more lightweight and versatile vac, then the Dyson V7 Animal is a must-consider machine for households with pets. Especially now prices have dropped.
At the time of the review, the Dyson V7 Animal was available for £419.99