- Page 1 Best Vacuum Cleaner 2019: 15 best vacuum cleaners you can buy
- Page 2 Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away XL AX950UKT
- Page 3 Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- Page 4 Numatic Henry HVR200-A2
- Page 5 Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor
- Page 6 Vorwerk Kobold VK200
- Page 7 Karcher WD 4
- Page 8 Dyson V11 Absolute
- Page 9 Bissell Vac & Steam 1977E
- Page 10 Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away XL AX950UKT
Smaller, lighter, quieter
- Ball-based manoeuvrability
- Radial Root Cyclone bagless
- Eco 700W motor
- Multi Floor head
- Instant release wand
- Low noise
- 6.9kg, 9.4m cable
- 5-year guarantee
Designed for when the EU restricted vacuum output, the Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor is smaller, lighter and quieter than previous corded models. What hasn’t changed is that the vacuum cleaner is an excellent performer, cleaning all types of surface with ease.
A large range of bundled accessories means that this vacuum cleaner is adaptable and can handle all types of cleaning. In our tests, the Light Ball performed flawlessly, picking up dirt easily from hard floors and carpets.
Given that this is only a 700W vacuum cleaner, the results are incredible and shows the full scope of Dyson’s engineers. If you can’t stretch to the new Dyson V10 cordless cleaner, then the Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor is a well-priced corded alternative.