- Page 1 Best Vacuum Cleaner 2019: 15 best vacuum cleaners you can buy
- Page 2 Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away XL AX950UKT
- Page 3 Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- Page 4 Numatic Henry HVR200-A2
- Page 5 Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor
- Page 6 Vorwerk Kobold VK200
- Page 7 Karcher WD 4
- Page 8 Dyson V11 Absolute
- Page 9 Bissell Vac & Steam 1977E
- Page 10 Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away XL AX950UKT
Cheap, big and reliable
- 9-litre capacity bagged cylinder cleaner
- 9.6-metre power cable
- Robust build quality
The Numatic Henry HVR200-A2 is one of the best-known vacuum cleaner brands around. It’s a favourite among professional cleaners everywhere and with good reason: it’s made to withstand serious punishment. This makes it a great workhorse for small offices and shops, but it’s a good home vacuum cleaner as well and inexpensive to boot.
One of our favourite features is the huge, 9-litre capacity bag, which means you don’t have to empty it often. You have to work quite hard to agitate dirt in carpet, but it’s a good cleaner on all surfaces. It struggles a little in edge cleaning compared to the very best, but then it costs a fraction of the price and the provided crevice tool gets the job done.
Our only serious warning is that at 8.5kg it’s rather heavy, making it a poor choice for anyone with a bad back.
At time of review the Numatic Henry HVR200-A2 was available for £110.