- Page 1 Best PS Vita Games 2016
- Page 2 Freedom Wars
- Page 3 Samurai Warriors 4
- Page 4 Ys: Memories of Celceta
- Page 5 Final Fantasy X|X-2 Remaster
- Page 6 The Sly Trilogy
- Page 7 God of War Collection
- Page 8 Soul Sacrifice Delta
- Page 9 Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
- Page 10 Minecraft: PS Vita Edition
- Page 11 TxK
Developer: Sony Computer Entertainment
Monster Hunter is massive in its native Japan – so much so that when Capcom decided to bring the series to the PlayStation Portable (the forerunner to the Vita), it effectively restored the fortunes of the then-flagging handheld. Sadly, Nintendo has locked down the portable future of the franchise for the time being, which means Vita users have had to make do with Soul Sacrifice, a thematically similar series helmed by Keiji Inafune – the man who created the legendary Mega Man brand.
Soul Sacrifice Delta is a revised version of the first Vita outing, fixing many of the issues which held the original back. There’s a larger variety of monsters to take down and the combat engine has been refined. In a nutshell, this is as close as Vita owners are going to get to having their own Monster Hunter, and is well worth a look if you’re a fan of Capcom’s beast-battling behemoth of a series.