- Page 1
- Page 2 Inkjet – HP Deskjet 1510
- Page 3 Inkjet – Epson WorkForce WF-7110DTW
- Page 4 Inkjet – Canon MAXIFY MB2050
- Page 5 Laser – Kyocera FS-2100DN
- Page 6 InkJet – Epson EcoTank ET-3600
- Page 7 Laser – HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw
- Page 8 Laser – Dell S2810dn
- Page 9 Inkjet – Epson Stylus Photo R3000
- Page 10 InkJet – Brother MFC-J4620DW
- Page 11 Inkjet – HP Officejet Pro X476dw
- 40ppm claimed speed
- Lifetime drum, so low running costs
- Auto duplex print
This high-end, workgroup-orientated printer is all about churning out pages as quickly as possible. With a 40ppm claimed print speed and an impressive 32.4ppm in our tests, it clearly has what it takes.
What’s more, it has full-auto duplex, a lifetime drum and a huge 12,000-page toner cartridge. This also helps to keep the cost per page to just 1.37p (assuming a 0.7p charge for paper).
All this and the printer can also be stacked on top of multiple paper trays, so you can have all sorts of paper types ready to go.
At time of review the Kyocera FS-2100DN was available for £349.99.