- Page 1
- Page 2 Inkjet – HP Deskjet 1510
- Page 3 Inkjet – Epson WorkForce WF-7110DTW
- Page 4 Inkjet – Canon MAXIFY MB2050
- Page 5 Laser – Kyocera FS-2100DN
- Page 6 InkJet – Epson EcoTank ET-3600
- Page 7 Laser – HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw
- Page 8 Laser – Dell S2810dn
- Page 9 Inkjet – Epson Stylus Photo R3000
- Page 10 InkJet – Brother MFC-J4620DW
- Page 11 Inkjet – HP Officejet Pro X476dw
- Duplex print
- Colour touchscreen
- Top-panel USB socket
This printer isn’t the cheapest colour laser around, but the HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw has several advantages over its rivals, including running costs and duplex print. Pages will set you back 2.8p for black and 10.1p for colour, although we’d prefer a higher-capacity paper tray to the 15-sheet affair on offer.
Print quality is generally excellent. Black text comes out crisp and dense, with no spatter, while solid colours are bright and don’t suffer any banding. Colour photos are well detailed, if a little on the dark side. The M252dw looks smart, too, and features a versatile wireless connection.
At time of review the HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw was available for £174.99.