- Page 1
- Page 2 Inkjet – HP Deskjet 1510
- Page 3 Inkjet – Epson WorkForce WF-7110DTW
- Page 4 Inkjet – Canon MAXIFY MB2050
- Page 5 Laser – Kyocera FS-2100DN
- Page 6 InkJet – Epson EcoTank ET-3600
- Page 7 Laser – HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw
- Page 8 Laser – Dell S2810dn
- Page 9 Inkjet – Epson Stylus Photo R3000
- Page 10 InkJet – Brother MFC-J4620DW
- Page 11 Inkjet – HP Officejet Pro X476dw
- Straight-through single-sheet feed
- 2,200 sheet XXL cartridge option
- Expandable paper trays
If you need a printer that can handle A3-size prints, and still do everything else you’d expect of an all-in-one, then the Epson WorkForce WF-7110DTW is ideal.
At £110, it certainly isn’t cheap, but it boasts plenty of features for the money. As well as a large-capacity 2,220-sheet cartridge and a single-sheet, straight-though feed for extra thick paper, it also has good print speeds and quality.
With speeds between 11.5ppm and 15.2ppm for mono and 5.7ppm for colour, it’s up there with the fastest inkjets, plus page costs of 1.6p and 3.1p are decent too.
Photo print quality can’t quite match more dedicated photo printers, but it’s good enough for many uses.
At time of review the Epson WorkForce WF-7110DTW was available for £179.