- Page 1 Best of CES 2015: New products that impressed us
- Page 2 Samsung JS9500/JS9000 Super UHD TVs
- Page 3 Alcatel OneTouch Watch
- Page 4 Toshiba Satellite Click Mini
- Page 5 Panasonic 65-inch OLED TV
- Page 6 Garmin Vivoactive
- Page 7 Dell XPS 13 2015
- Page 8 LG G Flex 2
- Page 9 LG’s 2015 4K OLED TVs
- Page 10 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2015
- Page 11 Withings Activité Pop
- Page 12 Mad Catz L.Y.N.X. 9
Trusted Reviews Live Prices
We were hoping for LG to have made huge improvements to its curved smartphone, and it answered our prayers, sort of. The LG G Flex 2 has a smaller, 5.5-inch screen, a more streamlined body and slimmer bezels than its predecessor, as well as the brand spanking new octa-core 2GHz Snapdragon 810 processor paired with 3GB of RAM and Cat 6 LTE connectivity. The Full HD OLED display is very easy on the eyes, but we’re not convinced that the 700mm-radius curve actually adds anything to the viewing experience.
While the original LG G Flex was nothing but a show-off device, this definitely looks like a more credible follow-up. Unfortunately it’s still not actually bendy, and once more smartphones containing Qualcomm’s latest processor hit the market, we’re not sure if it’ll get much of a look-in from consumers.