- Page 1 Best 3DS Games 2017
- Page 2 Kirby Planet Robobot
- Page 3 Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
- Page 4 Tomodachi Life
- Page 5 Shovel Knight
- Page 6 Retro City Rampage DX
- Page 7 Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Edition
- Page 8 Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Page 9 Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
- Page 10 Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Page 11 Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
- Page 12 Little Battlers eXperience
- Page 13 Code Name: S.T.E.A.M
- Page 14 Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash
- Page 15 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
- Page 16 Pokemon Rumble World
- Page 17 The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
- Page 18 Skylanders SuperChargers
It’s not often that the call goes out for Link to save the world, let alone a small pack of three little Links. But Triforce Heroes is just one such occasion.
Laid out in the 2.5D, top-down style of A Link Between Worlds, you’re just one of a three-elf team in Triforce Heroes, and every puzzle and encounter you’ll come across is based around teamwork.
You powers extend beyond the ability to weild a sword this time around too. You can pick up other characters to form part of a two or three-man totem stack, as well as throwing them from the stack to reach new areas.
This is crucial, as you’ll need to cross gaps, hit targetrs of varying heights with your arrows, bombs or fireballs.
It’s all about understanding your abilities and the environment. And completel a task is a thoroughly rewarding affair.
But, be warned, it’s a game that you need to play with mates rather than a random squad.
Buy Now at Amazon.co.uk from £18.99 | Amazon.com from $37
At time of review Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes was available for £25.99.