- Page 1 Best 3DS Games 2017
- Page 2 Kirby Planet Robobot
- Page 3 Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
- Page 4 Tomodachi Life
- Page 5 Shovel Knight
- Page 6 Retro City Rampage DX
- Page 7 Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Edition
- Page 8 Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Page 9 Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
- Page 10 Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Page 11 Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
- Page 12 Little Battlers eXperience
- Page 13 Code Name: S.T.E.A.M
- Page 14 Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash
- Page 15 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
- Page 16 Pokemon Rumble World
- Page 17 The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
- Page 18 Skylanders SuperChargers
When it comes to Nintendo’s plethora of accomplished platformers, Kirby often gets a bad wrap. The little ball of pink loveliness is adored by many, but his platforming adventures seldom have the same impact as those of Mario and friends. That being said, they’re still fantastic little platformers in their own right.
Kirby: Planet Robobot is positively jam-packed with variety, despite its initial simplicity. Placed in a cute and charming 2.5D plain, you’ll find yourself controlling a variety of different mechanical robots with their own useful abilities. Each robot lends the stage a level of unpredictable charm, transforming our once-adorable pink protagonist into an unstoppable robotic machine.
If you’re a sucker for cute, accessible platformers that are perfect for playing on the move, Planet Robobot is well worth checking out. Kirby: Triple Deluxe is also an underrated gem.