- Page 1 Best Moto G cases to buy
- Page 2 Motorola Moto G Shell
- Page 3 Motorola Moto G Flip case
- Page 4 PDair Book and Flip Leather cases for Moto G
- Page 5 Case-Mate Barely There
- Page 6 Orzly Fusion Case for Moto G
- Page 7 Otterbox Commuter for Moto G
- Transparent rear
- Adds little bulk
- Low cost
Plastic and rubber cases for phones are generally pretty similar, but the Orzly fusion takes a slightly different approach to most. It’s a bit like the bumper cases Apple made for the iPhone 5, with a black outer rubber part that protects the Moto G from impacts.
However, it also has a layer of acrylic on the back, which stops the rear of the phone from getting scratched. It’s transparent too, so the Motorola Moto G look is kept more-or-less in-tact.
It is not a luxury case, though, and does make the side controls – the volume buttons – a bit trickier to operate. On the plus side, it costs just £7, making it cheaper than one of Motorola’s replacement shells.