- Page 1 Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners 2019: the best cable-free cleaners
- Page 2 Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- Page 3 Bosch Athlet BCH625KTGB
- Page 4 Bosch BCH6PETGB Athlet ProAnimal
- Page 5 Gtech AirRam mk2
- Page 6 Vax Blade 2 Max
- Page 7 Hoover H-Free HF18RH
- Page 8 Shark DuoClean Cordless TruePet IF250UKT
- Page 9 Dyson V6 Cord Free
- Page 10 Dyson V6 Fluffy
- Page 11 Dyson V7 Animal
- Page 12 Dyson V8 Absolute
- Page 13 Vorwerk Kobold VC100
- Page 14 Shark Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner WV200UK
- 0.54-litre capacity cordless stick vacuum cleaner
- Up to 40 minutes battery life
- Weighs just 2.61kg
The Dyson V8 Absolute is the pinnacle of cordless vacuum cleaners at present. Unsurprisingly, this comes at a significant price premium, which might mean some prefer to stick the company’s V6 range instead. However, if you have the money to spare, the V8 sets a very high bar indeed.
A larger battery delivers more or less twice the battery life of previous machines – between 30 and 40 minutes depending on the tool used. The V8 is also easier to empty than the V6 range, and the capacity is slightly higher, too. That means larger houses are going to be better off with the V8.
It also means the V8 is heavier, but it’s tough to notice given how light the V8 is compared to other machines. The new V8 digital motor, meanwhile, delivers cleaning power that surpasses a great number of mains-powered cleaners, and it excelled in every cleaning task we set it.
At time of review the Dyson V8 Absolute was available for £499.99