- Page 1 Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners 2019: the best cable-free cleaners
- Page 2 Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- Page 3 Dyson V11 Absolute
- Page 4 Bosch Athlet BCH625KTGB
- Page 5 Bosch BCH6PETGB Athlet ProAnimal
- Page 6 Gtech AirRam mk2
- Page 7 Vax Blade 2 Max
- Page 8 Hoover H-Free HF18RH
- Page 9 Shark DuoClean Cordless TruePet IF250UKT
- Page 10 Dyson V6 Cord Free
- Page 11 Dyson V6 Fluffy
- Page 12 Dyson V7 Animal
- Page 13 Dyson V8 Absolute
- Page 14 Vorwerk Kobold VC100
- Page 15 Shark Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner WV200UK
- Lightweight handheld and upright in one
- Comes with ‘Fluffy’ head for hard floors and mini pet hair tool
- Lasts 20 minutes per charge using trigger system
- Bagless 0.4-litre bin and boost mode
The Dyson V6 Fluffy isn’t cheap, but it isn’t without good reason. Based on the handstick design that Dyson has pioneered, it’s light and its even weight distribution makes it very easy to handle. It converts into an easy-to-use handheld just by detaching the stick and attaching the cleaning head directly to the cleaner.
The key attraction is the unique Fluffy cleaning head that gives the vacuum its name, designed specifically for cleaning hard floors.
The idea is that the fluffy head traps larger debris while its finer carbon bristles generate static to attract smaller dust particles. It’s gentler on delicate hard floors than traditional rotating brush bars, making it a safer choice for soft-wood parquet floors. There’s a separate powered brush head for carpets that’s equally good.
It cleans brilliantly and the V6 Fluffy is among the most powerful cordless vacuum cleaner we’ve tested. All the tools included are great too, especially the miniature turbobrush head that’s designed to tackle pet hair – it’s perfect for dog beds, sofas, cars and anywhere your pets congregate.
Overall, it’s an outstanding cleaner and you’ll be surprised how much you can get done during its 20-minute run time.
At time of review the Dyson V6 Fluffy was available for £400