- Page 1 Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners 2019: the best cable-free cleaners
- Page 2 Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- Page 3 Bosch Athlet BCH625KTGB
- Page 4 Bosch BCH6PETGB Athlet ProAnimal
- Page 5 Gtech AirRam mk2
- Page 6 Vax Blade 2 Max
- Page 7 Hoover H-Free HF18RH
- Page 8 Shark DuoClean Cordless TruePet IF250UKT
- Page 9 Dyson V6 Cord Free
- Page 10 Dyson V6 Fluffy
- Page 11 Dyson V7 Animal
- Page 12 Dyson V8 Absolute
- Page 13 Vorwerk Kobold VC100
- Page 14 Shark Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner WV200UK
- 0.4-litre dust bin and powered brushbar head supplied
- 20-minute run time with trigger system
- Lightweight upright and handheld in one
Now known simply as the Dyson V6 Cord Free, the DC59 (as it was known previously) is the cheapest model in Dyson’s popular V6 range.
It still packs a punch for its price though. It uses the same motor as the Fluffy version, so it has the same amount of suction – the only difference is it doesn’t come with as many tools. You don’t get the fluffy hard floor head, or the mini pet hair head, so it’s not as good for pet owners.
It’s still a great cordless vac, though. The standard turbo brush head does a fine job on all surfaces, and it benefits from the same, versatile and easy-to-handle design as the V6 Fluffy, or the V6 Absolute.
At a good £100 cheaper too, it’s a great option if you like its more feature-packed siblings but can’t stomach the price.
At time of review the Dyson V6 Cord Free was available for £359