- Page 1 Best iPad Air 2 case 2015: Latest cases tried and tested
- Page 2 Encase Smart Cover
- Page 3 Proporta Slimline Protective Case
- Page 4 Griffin Survivor All-Terrain Tough Case
- Page 5 Encase FlexiShield Gel Case
- Page 6 Piel Frama FramaSlim
- Page 7 NueVue Cotton Twill
- Page 8 Barbour iPad Air 2 case
- Page 9 Krusell Malmö FlipCover
The Proporta case is a lot cheaper and a little more user-friendly than some on this list, but it falls well short in the style department. For fit, it’s really light and easy to wrap around the iPad Air 2, all of the cutouts are perfectly-positioned, and the built-in stand is also nice and sturdy, thanks to a clever little flap on the rear. Those are the good bits.
However, it’s really rather ugly, and makes the tablet look a lot cheaper than it is, which is the last thing anyone would want after spending so much much money on something so sleek. The greyish, transparent back in particular has a grubby feel to it, while the dull-looking front doesn’t exactly do much to lure you in. The plastic is also quite slippery, making it tricky to grip or carry under your arm.
if you’re into function over form, this is well worth your consideration. Your bank card won’t judge you either.