Black Friday Walmart: As one of America’s and the world’s biggest retailers, you’d better believe that Walmart is shaping up for a big Black Friday.
Black Friday is finally upon us and Walmart’s best deals are now live. Those include savings on the Xbox One consoles, televisions, laptops and much more. Here’s what we deem to be the best of them as Black Friday gets underway in the US.
Walmart Black Friday console deals
- Xbox One X for $399 (save $100)
- Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 for $299 (save $60)
- Sony PS4 Slim with Spider-Man for $199 (save $100)
- Microsoft Xbox One S Minecraft Creators Edition for $199
- Sony PlayStation VR with Astro Bot for $199 (save $100)
- Sony PlayStation Plus 12-month subscription for $39.99 (save $20)
Walmart Black Friday games deals
- FIFA 19 on Switch is just $35
- Forza Horizon 4 for Xbox One is $35 on Black Friday
- Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is just $35
- Madden 19 for PS4 is just $29.99 (save $30)
- FIFA 19 for PS4 is just $29.99 (save $30)
Walmart Black Friday TV deals
- Samsung 55-inch 4K LED TV UN55NU6900 (2018 model) for $379.99 (save $322)
- Vizio 60″ Class D-Series 4K HDR Smart LED TV (2018)
- Sceptre 50-inch 1080p TV for $199.99 (save $150)
- 65-inch TCL TV for $398 (save $300)
Walmart Black Friday laptop and tablet deals
- Samsung Chromebook 3 for $99 (50% off)
- Lenovo IdeaPad 330s 15.6-inch Intel Core i5 laptop for $349 (save $150)
- Apple iPad mini 4 128GB for $249 (save $50)
Other notable Walmart Black Friday deals
- LG 2.1 Channel 300W Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer for $99 (from $229)
- Google Home Mini and Chromecast bundle for $45 (from $74)
- Fitbit Versa for $149 (from $199)
- Google Home Hub for $99 (save $50)
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones $99 (save $50)
- Roku Ultra 4K for $49.99 (save $50)
We’ll bring you more and more details from Walmart as the clock ticks down on Black Friday 2018.
Walmart Black Friday Date
Black Friday 2018 falls on Friday November 23rd. However, online sales start at 10pm ET on Wednesday 21 November. In-store sales events will commence on Thanksgiving Day, which will be Thursday November 22nd at 6pm ET. The sale will then likely carry on through the weekend into Walmart Cyber Monday on Monday 26th November.
Black Friday 2017 Walmart sale
If you want to get an idea of the kind of offers you can expect from Walmart this coming Black Friday, your best bet is to look back at Black Friday 2017.
Last year Walmart offered the Sharp 55-inch Class 4K TV for just $298. This was a great price for a decent set.
Elsewhere, there was an interesting deal on the Google Home Mini. Not only was there a knock-down price ($29 down from $49), but Walmart also threw in a $25 coupon to sweeten the deal.
There were big savings of around $100 on PS4 and Xbox One bundles, too, so if you’re in the market for a new console you might want to wait until later November.
Eagle-eyed bargain hunters will always be on the look out for Apple deals come Black Friday, as they’re relatively hard to come by. Walmart offered one of the better Apple offers last year, in the shape of a 5th generation iPad 32GB for $249. That represented an $80 saving.
Walmart Black Friday – About the company
Walmart operates in 28 countries, and is the world’s largest company by revenue (over $500 billion, if you’re wondering). It’s safe to say that it knows what it’s doing in the world of retail.
That includes a massive US presence come Black Friday. While the cavernous stores will inevitably attract a whole lot of frenetic footfall this Black Friday, the smart shoppers among you might want to hold back and pick up your bargains online.
Walmart routinely releases a multi-page Black Friday ad to outline its upcoming deals, which the company says will drop in “early November”. If history is anything to go buy, you can expect the sale itself to officially begin on Thanksgiving, but one or two online bargains might sneak out early.
Walmart offers free two-day shipping for orders of $35 or more.
More Trusted Reviews Black Friday
We may earn a commission if you click a deal and buy an item. That’s why we want to make sure you’re well-informed and happy with your purchase, so that you’ll continue to rely on us for your buying advice needs.