Black Friday Target: The major US retailer is always a massive presence for Black Friday, and that’s hasn’t changed this year. Here’s everything you need to know with the big sale now underway
Target Black Friday deals
Target is among the many US retailers famous for scenes of rampant shoppers bursting through the doors as soon as the sales open. They sprung open at 5pm on Thanksgiving evening with online sales commencing soon after.
The retailer has discounts on the Nintendo Switch, the Fitbit Versa smartwatch, the Google Home Mini and televisions. Lots and lots and lots of televisions. There’s also this amazing deal on PowerBeats 3 Bluetooth wireless earphones for $89.99 (save $110) and the chance to grab a GoPro HERO7 for $229 (save $70).
Here’s the full ad.
Target Black Friday sale
- Xbox One X for $399 (save $100)
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle for $229 (save $120)
- Sony PS4 DualShock 4 controller – save $20
- PlayStation VR bundle with Creed and Superheat VR for $249 (save $100)
- Call of Duty Black Ops IV for $45 for Xbox One and PS4 (save $14.99)
- God of War for PS4 for $25 (save $14.99)
- FIFA 19 for PS4 for $29.99 (save $30.00)
- Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch for $199 (save $100)
- Fossil 3 Android Wear watches from $153
- Fitbit Versa smartwatch for $149 (save $50)
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) for $199.99 (save $80)
Smart home deals
- Google Home Mini is $24.99 (save $25)
- Google Home Hub for $99.99 (save $50)
- Ring Video Doorbell $99 (save $50)
- Philips Hue 6.6″ light strip for $59.99
- Amazon Echo Dot for $19.99 (save $20)
- Google Chromecast Ultra for $49.99 (save $20)
- Nest Hello Doorbell for $179.99 (save $50)
- Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd-gen for $179 (save $70.99)
- Vizio E-Series 70-inch 4K HDR TV is $749 (save $300)
- Samsung UN50NU6900 50-inch 4K smart TV for $329.99 (save $120)
- Samsung 55″ Smart Curved UHD TV for $579.99 (save $70)
- LG 43″ 4K UHD Smart TV for $269.99 (save $80)
- Westinghouse 40″ FHD Smart TV for $124.99 (save $125)
When is Target Black Friday?
Black Friday itself falls on Friday November 23rd, but Target stores will open at 5pm local time on we expect Thanksgiving day on Thursday November 22nd. The company is yet to reveal when the online sale will commence, but it’ll be sometime on Thursday. The sale will then likely carry on through the weekend into Target Cyber Monday on Monday 26th November.
Related: When is Black Friday 2018?
Target REDcard members also get an additional 5% off purchases, while the company is also offering a 20% off coupon against a future purchase when you spend $50 or more on Black Friday.
We may earn a commission if you click a deal and buy an item. That’s why we want to make sure you’re well-informed and happy with your purchase, so that you’ll continue to rely on us for your buying advice needs.