Best Black Friday Air Fryer Deals: Save money with offers on Ninja, Tefal and more
The Black Friday sale continues this Sunday with plenty of opportunities to save big on air fryers from top name brands like Ninja, Salter and Tefal.
From TVs to sound bars, games consoles to smartphones, we’ve seen an abundance of tech go down in price throughout the Black Friday sale, but no device has dominated the discourse quite like the air fryer. While not the smartest or most feature packed pieces of tech out there, their ability to cook food faster than a conventional oven, and with less power consumption to boot, has made the air fryer a true must-have for shoppers in 2022.
Because of their popularity however, trying to get your hands on an air fryer, let alone one at a discounted price, has become quite the task this Black Friday. Luckily, the Trusted Reviews team is hard at work to make the air fryer hunt considerably less arduous with our round-up of the absolute best air fryer deals that are currently available.
As soon as we spot a discounted air fryer that’s worthy of your attention, we’ll bring it right here to this very page. All we recommend is that you keep this hub bookmarked or at the very least, open on a separate tab so that you can leap back to it in a pinch. With that in mind, it’s to dive into our picks for the top air fryer bargains from around the web.
Best Black Friday Air Fryer Deals
- Tefal ActiFry Genius XL – Was £249, Now £149
- Pro Breeze 4.2L Air Fryer – Was £119.99, Now £99.99
- Tefal ActiFry Advance – Was £189, Now £169
- Instant Vortex Plus 6-in-1 ClearCook – Was £120, Now £80
- Tower Air Fryer – Was £50, Now £30
- Instant 3.8L Air Fryer – Was £60, Now £45
- Tefal ActiFry Genius Plus – Was £219, Now £189
- Tower Vortx Dual Basket Air Fryer – Was £149, Now £129
- Salter AeroGrill Pro 8-in-1 – Was £150, Now £139
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 – Was £199.99, Now £159.99
- Tefal EasyFry 3-in-1 XXL Digital Air Fryer – Was £189.99, Now £180
- Ninja Foodi 11-in-1 Cooker – Was £279, Now £228
Unlike a deep fryer, an air fryer uses fans to dissipate heat and provide an even cook that requires next to no oil, making it a healthier alternative to other frying methods.
Air fryers use less power than a traditional oven, making them cheaper to use in the long run. They also require no additional time to preheat, so they’re more power efficient as a result.