- Page 1Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX5
- Page 2 Design and Features
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using shaded natural light. ”
This is the full frame at 125 ISO.
At the minimum ISO setting the image quality is excellent.
Virtually identical results at 200 ISO.
Still very good at 400 ISO, with no visible noise.
There is a little noise present at 800 ISO, but colour gradients are still smooth.
Noise is increasing at 1600 ISO but this would still make a good print, remarkable for a compact camera.
3200 ISO is noisy, but far from a complete disaster.
This is the full frame at 3200 ISO.