- Page 1Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1
- Page 2 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1
- Page 3 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using shaded natural light. ”
This is the full frame at 125 ISO.
At the minimum ISO setting the image quality is very good, with nice smooth colour gradients.
Not much differnce at 200 ISO.
There is a bit of noise visible at 400 ISO, but overall image quality is stilll very good.
Noise is plainly visible at 800 ISO, but the image is still usable.
This is the full frame at 800 ISO.