- Page 1Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H1
- Page 2 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H1
- Page 3 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H1
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
Note: These ISO evaluation shots were taken indoors using diffused natural daylight. Shutter speeds range from 0.25 sec to 1.0 sec at F3.2.
At the minimum setting of 64 ISO the image is nice and sharp, although there is some mottling on the dark background.
At 100 ISO there are speckled patches of colour distortion visible in the darker areas, and the noise reduction has produced a few artifacts.
At 200 ISO there is some image noise visible, and the colour mottling in the darker areas is more pronounced.
At 400 ISO there is a lot of image noise all over the image. It would be best to avoid this setting.