- Page 1Samsung WB2000
- Page 2 Design and Features
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using reflected natural light. ”
This is the full frame at minimum ISO.
Image quality at 80 ISO is excellent.
Unsurprisingly, still no problems at 100 ISO.
Still very little noise at 200 ISO.
There are a few blotches on the green channel at 400 ISO, but noise is still minimal.
Slightly more noise at 800 ISO, but this is still very good quality.
1600 ISO shows some slight loss of detail, but this is still a printable picture.
3200 ISO is still good for smaller images.
this is the full frame at 3200 ISO.