- Page 1Pentax K100D Digital SLR
- Page 2 Pentax K100D
- Page 3 Pentax K100D
- Page 4 Pentax K100D
- Page 5 Feature Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 8 Pentax Shake Reduction
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
Despite the overcast conditions, the K100D has produced a nicely balanced shot with good contrast and very natural colour balance.
Shooting into the sun can be a problem, but the K100D’s 16-point metering system has coped perfectly. The 2:3 aspect ratio is the same as a 35mm film SLR.
The SMC Pentax DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 kit lens is very good, producing excellent edge-to-edge sharpness and minimal distortion even at the widest end.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
|Camera type||Digital SLR|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||6 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||By lensx|